Medical Education: Kaser El Aini, Medical School, Cairo University 1992-1998 and obtained the degree of bachelor of medicine and surgery, November 1998. Grade excellent with honors.
Masters degree, in Obstetrics and gynecology in November 2002 (very good).
doctorate Degree in Obstetrics and gynecology: in June 2007
Career life and
|· Working as a house-officer at Kasr El-Aini Hospital Cairo university from March 1999 to March 2000
· Resident at department of obstetrics and gynecology Kasr El-Aini Hospital Cairo university from march 2000 to march 2003
· Clinical Demonstrator of obstetrics and gynecology at Kasr El-Aini Hospital Cairo University from March 2004 to July 2004.
· Working as assistant lecturer of Obstetrics and Gynecology at kaser el einy medical school and specialist of obstetrics and gynecology in Cairo university hospital from July 2004 to July 2007.
· Working as a lecturer of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the kaser el einy medical school and consultant of obstetrics and gynecology in the university hospital from July 2007 till Jan 2014.
· Associate professor from Jan 2014 till now.
· Working in fetal medicine unit in kaser el eini medical school doing 2D and 3D ultrasound, screening for congenital anomalies, assist in procedures for fetal medicine.
· Working in high risk pregnancy unit in kaser al ainy medical school as a supervisor dealing with high risk pregnancies (including heart disease, Diabetes mellitus, Thyroid disease, renal, hepatic, and various endocrine diseases with pregnancy in addition to various congenital anomalies needing proper evaluation with high quality ultrasound, other investigations, possible Iu-utero treatment- in conjunction with fetal medicine unit staff- and proper planning for delivery with possible immediate postnatal correction or treatment of the anomaly at Kasr El-Aini Hospital Cairo University .
· IVF consultant at kaser al ainy IVF center, Cairo University.
· IVF consultant at Dr samir abaas IVF center, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
· Obstetrically; antenatal care, basic and advanced fetal ultrasound for gestational age, sex, growth, fetal wellbeing, detection of fetal anomalies, vaginal deliveries, operative vaginal( forceps delivery) and cesarean sections, management of complicated vaginal and cesarean deliveries including hysterectomy, management of high risk pregnancy and postpartum care.
· Management of infertility: medically with various induction methods.
· Gynecologic ultrasound: for folliculometry, detection of focal lesions, and differential diagnosis of pelvi-abdominal or adnexal masses.
· Management of other gynecologic problems: family planning, infections, benign and malignant pelvic tumors.
· Operations: abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy, myomectomy, ovarian cystectomy, ceculage, curettage, vulvar and vaginal masses resection or marsupialization.
· All IVF procedures.
|· Doctorate thesis (evaluation of fetal wellbeing in high risk pregnancy comparing fetal biophysical profile alone and fetal biophysical profile incorporating middle cerebral to umbilical artery RI ratio).
· Master thesis (hormone replacement therapy and its alternatives in management of menopause)
Supervising MSc thesis including:
· Recent advances in preterm labor
· HCG level as screening for preeclampsia.
· Sublingual misoprostol vs parental oxytocin in prevention of postpartum hemorrhage.
· Role of helicobacter pylori in cases of persistent emesis gravidarum cases.
· CRP in cases of preeclampsia.
· Meta-analysis of different techniques of treatment of vesicovaginal fistula.
· TENS in management of labor pains.
· Tvt vs tvt secure in treatment of female stress incontinence.
· oxytocin 5IU bolus versus oxytocin 5IU bolus and oxytocin 30IU infusion in prevention of postpartum hemorrhage in cases of elective C.S.
· Prevalence of hepatitis c virus among pregnant Egyptian females.
Supervising MD thesis including:
· TVT vs TVTO in cases of female stress incontinence.
· Levels of homocystaien and folic acid in cases of preeclampsia.
· Assessment of bladder function following total vs subtotal hysterectomy.
· Pregnancy after trans-abdominal cerculage: An eleven year experience; The Medical Journal of Cairo University 2011
· Genetic polymorphism of microsomal epoxide hydrolase enzyme gene in pre-eclamptic females, Am J Med Sci. 2012.
· Helicbacterpylori seropostivity in patients with hyperemsis gravidarium ; Am J Med Sci. 2013.
· Mini dose long GNRH agonist versus agonist flare in IVF poor responders; middle east fertility society journal2013.
· Maternal and fetal outcome in pregnancies complicated by rheumatic heart disease: A single-centre experience; The Medical Journal of Cairo University 2013.
· Antibiotic Prophylaxis before Skin Incision versus after Cord Clamping in Elective Cesarean Delivery: Single Center Experience.KAJOG2013
· Labor pain relief using transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation:Maternal and fetal impacts: a randomized controlled study. Evidence Based Women's Health Journal2013
· Role of ultrasonographic markers of ovarian reserve in prediction of IVF and ICSI outcome; Gynecol Endocrinol. 2014 .
· Body mass index and labour outcome in Egyptian women; J Obstet Gynaecol. 2014.
· GnRH antagonist rescue protocol combined with cabergoline versus cabergoline alone in the prevention of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. J Ovarian Res. 2016 May 17;9(1):29.
· Maternal urinary cell free fetal DNA in relation to gestational age. Middle East Fertility Society Journal,May 2016.
· Diclofenac plus lidocaine gel for pain relief during intrauterine device insertion. A randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study. Contraception. 2016 Jun;93(6):513-8.
· Misoprostol Prior to Diagnostic Office Hysteroscopy in the Subgroup of Patients with No Risk Factors for Cervical Stenosis: A Randomized Double Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial.Fouda UM, Elsetohy KA, Elshaer HS, Hammad BEM, Shaban MM, Youssef MA, Hashem AT, Attia AH.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2018 Oct 6. doi: 10.1159/000480234.
· Serum progesterone concentrations before and after human chorionic gonadotropin triggering and invitro fertilization : Intracytoplasmic sperm injection cycle outcome in long gonadotrophin releasing hormone agonist protocol.Evidence Based Women's Health Journal,2018.
· Perineal massage and training reduce perineal trauma in pregnant women older than 35 years: a Randomized Controlled Trial. International urogynecology journal 2019.
|· Obstetrics and gynecology curriculum of 4th and 5th undergraduate years at Kasr El-Aini medical school, Cairo university
· Teaching the undergraduate students in 4th and 5th year, house officers and to residents at of department of Obstetrics and gynecology Kasr El-Aini Hospital Cairo University.
§ Basic and advanced obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound courses march 2003 at Kasr El-Aini Hospital Cairo University.
§ Medical ethics course: at January 2005.
§ Computer courses at Cairo university with concentration on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and statistical analysis programs at February 2005.
§ Passing the TOEFL test at Language Department of Cairo university in June 2005.
§ International publications and research, December 2010.
§ Advanced obstetric and gynecology ultrasound course November 2011 at kaser al ainy hospital, cairo university.
§ Participation in TOT on contraceptive tecnology ,Egypt september 2011and science then as a trainer of national population council.
§ Trainer in assisted reproduction workshop IVF/ICSI at Cairo University 2014.