Dr. AMIR FAWZY
consultant of obstetrics and infertility at Bedaya Hospital
-Egyptian Board of obstetrics and gynecology
- Consultant of Obstetrics and gynecology at teaching hospital
- Diploma of hospital management
-Medical Director of Bedaya hospital
Name: Hazem Salah El Din El Ashmawi.
Birth Date: July 25th, 1965.
Languages: Arabic, English, German
1) GCE (British Council, Cairo, Egypt) 1982.
2) Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Cairo University, Egypt) 1988.
3) Master of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Cairo University, Egypt) 1993.
4) Diploma of Computer Systems and Applications (AUC, Egypt) 1996.
5) M.D. in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Cairo University, Egypt) 2000.
6) Master of Science in Computer Science (AUC, Egypt) 2003: (GPA: 3.963)
1) Ass. Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cairo University.
2) Consultant of Gynecology, Urogynecology and Pelvic Flooer Dysfunction.
3) Member of the International Urogynecology Association (IUGA) since May 2012
4) Member of the International Society of Pelviperineology (ISPP) since September 2014
5) Peer Reviewer of the International Urogynecology Journal since 2014
6) Peer Reviewer for the Middle East Fertility Society Journal since 2014
7) X-Director of the Medical Statistics and Registration Department, Cairo University Hospitals
8) General Manager, Bedaya Fertility and IVF Hospital
PhD, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
Assistant professor of Obstetrics & gynaecology dep., faculty of medicine -Cairo university-Egypt
Clinical & research fellow at Center for Reproductive Medicine (CVV) - Academic medical center (AMC),
University of Amsterdam (UVA), Netherlands (2008-2015)